Thursday 17 July 2014

iHerb haul... Oops I did it again!

Hello lovelies!

Today is a good day - the mailman finally delivered my iHerb package! :)

I placed this order on the 25th of June, and I qualified for free shipping.
Let me just tell you this now - Next time I qualify for free shipping I do not care, I will be opting for the paid route. Why? Because it's now the 16th of July.. yes, my package took 3 weeks to arrive this time, when usually it takes about 2 days when I pay for the shipping! So worth it, and it's only a few dollars!

So lets jump in to what I ordered, shall we? :)
It's all Real Techniques and E.L.F cosmetics!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - 

I really wanted to try out some of Sam and Nic's brushes, and I've been told that this one is awesome for contouring and for applying liquid foundation!

Real Techniques Setting Brush - 

This is one I've been eying off for a long time! I know it will be amazing for setting concealer under my eyes!

E.L.F Long-wear lipliner pencil in 'Spice' - 

I've been after a lipliner that is similar to my natural lip colour, so I'm hoping this is it! :)

E.L.F Mineral Lip Tint in 'Berry' -

A gorgeous berry shade, perfect for the winter weather at the moment! I figured it's nice and slim, so it will be easy to chuck in my purse for emergencies!

E.L.F Shimmer in 'Pink' -

I just love highlighter. That's my only excuse for this one. It was so cheap and look at how pretty it is!

E.L.F All over Color Sticks in "Lilac Petal" and "Toffee" - 

I've heard Shaaanxo talk about these (foreeeeever ago) so I picked up a shade for highlighting, and a shade to play around with for contouring!

E.L.F Baked blush in "Peachy Cheeky" - 

Again, I have no excuse other than the fact that I really like blush ;) This one has received a fair bit of hype, so I knew I had to have it! Isn't it stunning?!

And lastly, the E.L.F eyebrow kit in "Medium" -

I originally picked this up in the shade "Ash" and I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking. It works well, don't get me wrong, but it's just too light for my brows. I've got light hair naturally, but much darker brows, which can make finding a shade tricky! Lets hope this one is on the money :)

So that's it for this iHerb haul, if you would like to see a review of any of the products in depth, leave me a comment below and let me know! I'll happily review any of them for you! :)

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment